S-2 CO2 Sensor 2000ppm – With ABC – TechGrow
Achieve optimal conditions in your greenhouse, indoor grow or hydroponics farm or any urban farm with this smart sensor as your CO2 meter.
The S-2 able to measure CO2 concentration as well as detect light.
Frequently Bought Together
S-2 CO2 Sensor (2000ppm) – With ABC
Achieve optimal conditions in your greenhouse, grow room or hydroponics farm by using the S-2 CO2 Sensor 2000ppm – With ABC. Packed with features to help you give your plants the best environment, it is able to measure CO2 concentration as well as detect light. With a range of 0ppm-2000ppm, response speed of 1 minute, and automatic calibration, you can ensure that your plants are growing in the right environment.
For added convenience, the automatic light sensor gives you the option to enable easy switching between day and night mode! If you’d rather set the sensor manually, then you can use the reliable DIP switch to set it to non-stop day mode.
Equipped with a state-of-the-art Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) function, which can be enabled via the extra DIP switch, any zero drift of the infrared sensor can be eliminated to ensure consistent and accurate carbon dioxide concentration measurements.
Additionally, you have the option to manually calibrate the sensor in fresh air at 400ppm by using one of our CO2 controllers.
S-2 CO2 Sensor 2000ppm ABC Feature Highlights
- Accurate measurements of CO2 concentration in your room every second
- Built-in Light Sensor
- Automatic switching between day mode and night mode
- Built-in light sensor can be set to non-stop day mode (manually set)
- Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC function)
- Manual calibration & test function for the CO2 sensor
- Highly precise Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Sensor
- Measurement range: 0ppm – 2,000 ppm
- Adjustability: Increments of 10ppm
- Rate of measurement: Every second
- Connectivity: 1 UTP port
13.5cm x 7cm x 5cm (HxWxD)
15cm x 12cm x 11.5cm (HxWxD)
- TechGrow S-2
- Mounting kit
- UTP cable
|Dimensions||12 × 15 × 11.5 cm|
Measures: CO2, Light
|CO2 Sensor Specifications||
NDIR sensor: Yes, very accurate measurement
Input: From the controller