T-2 Pro Controller/Regulator/Monitor (7A)
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller (7A) is the extended version of our T-1 Pro, building on the most advanced CO2 regulator on the market. Coming with an additional built-in climate control function, it allows you to control CO2 levels of your grow room as well as the temperature and humidity, making it the must-have all-in-one solution for your hydroponics set up, urban garden or greenhouse.
The additional climate control function enables you to do more than ever before; CO2 can dosed as per your requirements during the day, and any excess CO2 or moisture produced by your plants throughout the night can be sucked in. Together with its temperature regulation function, you can ensure that your plants are in their ideal environment round the clock.
Frequently Bought Together
T-2 Pro CO2 Controller/Regulator/Monitor (7A)
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is the extended version of our T-1 Pro, building on what is already the most advanced of its kind on the market. It comes with an additional built-in climate control function, allowing you to control CO2 levels of your grow room as well as the temperature and humidity. This makes it an all-in-one solution for your hydroponics set up, urban farm or greenhouse, acting as a carbon dioxide sensor, as well as fan controller for temperature regulation and humidity.
With this unique combination of functions, The T-2 is truly a smart sensor with which you can do more than ever before. CO2 can be dosed as per your requirements during the day, and any excess CO2 or moisture produced by your plants throughout the night can be sucked in.
Together with its temperature regulation function, you can ensure that your plants are in their ideal environment round the clock – helping you grow the big buds or plump veg you’ve always wanted.
A feature-packed device for your existing indoor grow, or as part of a new grow kit or greenhouse kit, the T-2 provides the ultimate in convenience. The fan control is able to operate smoothly, giving you a noiseless fan and massively increasing workplace health and safety, as well as comfort levels.
To help you regulate CO2 levels with ease, it comes with a built-in dosing delay, timer and dose counter. With its built-in memory, its able to store performing display data such as maximum and minimum CO2 levels from the CO2 meter.
The T-2 Pro is housed in a robust, splash-proof body, making it the most reliable environmental control device for your room. Its single push-and-turn knob allow you to easily control operation and the large, bright LCD screen displays informational clearly for you to read.
The T-2 Pro comes without sensor. It is compatible with our range of Techgrow carbon dioxide sensors, which act as CO2 monitors and are designed specifically for our CO2 regulators.
We recommend you use the S-4 CO2 Sensor (2000ppm)
T-2 Pro CO2 Controller Key Features:
- Measures and regulates CO2, temperature and relative humidity at the same time, during the day and at night.
- Sucks excess CO2 out of the air at night.
- Displays CO2, Temperature and Humidity (sensors must be connected)
- Display shows minimum/maximum values of connected sensor(s).
- Adjustable from 300 to 2,000 ppm or from 300 to 10,000 ppm.
- Adjustable dosing delay and timer.
- Automatic CO2 dosing counter.
- Dose log of the CO2 counter of the past 7 days and display of the total (cumulative) dosing time.
- Pulse dosing for dosed addition of CO2.
- Built-in calibration function for CO2 and temperature.
- Display updates every second.
- Indication LEDs for CO2 dosing, light detection and stable climate.
- All set, hysteresis, and alarm values of the sensor are individually adjustable.
- Quick menus for a handy overview of all settings.
- Suitable for connecting fans up to 5,000 m3/hour
- Fan control can be automatic or manual.
- Fan and CO2 relays are fused separately.
- All settings are automatically saved in case of a power failure.
- The controller automatically switches between day and night mode by means of the light sensor.
- Sensor connection with standard UTP network cable.
- Techgrow sensors are available separately (0ppm-2,000 ppm / 0ppm-10,000 ppm).
- Can connect to the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).
|Dimensions||25 × 29 × 17 cm|
Controls: CO2, Humidity, temperature
Input: 100/240 volt 50/60 HZ
Relays switching capacity: 8 Amp
Sensor not included in packaging
Not compatible sensors:
|Product dimension and weight||
TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller