HS-1 Portable CO2 Meter/Monitor – TechGrow
Compact and extremely accurate handheld CO2 monitor. The HS-1 handheld CO2 Meter is ideal to measure the carbon dioxide concentration and temperature in a room. The HS-1 can be easily calibrated in fresh air and sounds a clear audible alarm that gives a warning when a set alarm value is reached.
HS-1 Portable Handheld CO2 Meter/Monitor
The HS-1 Portable CO2 Meter is incredibly precise, aiding in the environmental control of your grow room, by helping with temperature regulation and carbon controls. The Meter is ideal to measure the CO2 value and temperature in an indoor grow, a hydroponics/aquaponics urban garden, greenhouse or in certain scientific and educational applications.
The CO2 Meter uses NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra Red) technology for high-reliability readings.
The HS-1 CO2 Meter features a simple calibration function and a clear audible CO2 alarm that gives a warning when the set alarm value is reached.
The HS-1 takes a measurement every second.
Thanks to the back light of the LCD display it is possible to measure the CO2 value and temperature in low-light conditions.
- Usable in any room.
- Extremely accurate non-dispersive infrared (ndir) carbon dioxide sensor by SenseAir®.
- The HS-1 measures the CO2 value and temperature.
- Takes a measurement every second.
- Back light for working in dark areas.
- CO2 warning alarm.
- Calibration function for CO2 in fresh.
- Battery powered (4 x AA) for complete portability.
- Includes batteries and instruction manual.
- Includes a convenient storage case.
|Dimensions||6 × 17 × 5.5 cm|